Management Volunteer / Intern
Applications are now open to join as a Graphics Volunteer / Intern
Are you looking for a unique leadership opportunity? Have you been yearning to develop your skills in strategic thinking, financial forecasting, organization behavior, project management, and training in the service of a great purpose for youth?
In concrete words: can you would you like to be part of the heart of the organisation and be involved in the business and strategy development and implementation of the organisation and coordinate with other team members and partners and participants along the management board of the organisation?
Well, look no further!
EMOTiC is expanding its Team!
The management team is the strategic heart of the organization ensuring the continuous provision and offering of diverse and rich learning and training opportunities with innovative methods for Youth.
We initiate, plan, design, implement and evaluate learning training and learning activities about a broad range of topics and we are looking forward to including more topics and expanding our scope to be worthy of any public support we receive. So please feel free to join us and bring in your own ideas!
In this regard, we would already like to inform you that we are already involved in ERASMUS+ Mobility Projects run under the European Commission as well as Pilot and International activities managed by the European Youth Foundation run under the Council of Europe!
It is time to join a meaningful and fast-growing youth-led community.
It is your opportunity to learn how a thriving international Youth-led NGO operates and also get hands-on, practical experience and insights, and opportunities to learn and explore various fields.
It is a chance to bring in your own creative and innovative ideas to design new projects and realize their implementations by yourself with guidance from the management team.
As a part of the Team you will be offered two tracks parallelly;
a personal development track and a professional realization track. On one hand, you will be offered free learning opportunities, and on the other hand, you will have the opportunity to professionally design your own projects and reproduce what you have learned in return for remuneration and financial compensation.
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- Energetic with entrepreneurial and somehow creative mindset;
- Not already overextended or overwhelmed with other commitments;
- Eager to put your enthusiasm for contributing to a positive change;
- Curious to continuously learn more about several different topics;
- Based in Vienna, Austria, and have a good English level (B1+);
- At least 18 years old (there will be few exceptions);
- Open to diverse backgrounds and identities;
- Committed to Inclusion, Solidarity, and Justice.
What will you benefit from once accepted:
- Initiate, design, plan, implement and evaluate your own ideas;
- Meet new friends with diverse backgrounds and PERSPECTIVES;
- Be a member of an NGO without the need to pay any membership fees,
- Participate in several great learning opportunities online and offline;
- Take part in our future fully funded international programs abroad;
- Learn a lot of new innovative methods, tools, and instruments;
- Discover new topics, areas of training, and fields of education;
- Serve or act as a mentor to our new and young members;
- Get reference and recommendation letters whenever needed!
❋ Learn ❋ Grow ❋ Enjoy ❋
To be considered for our team, please send us an email with your CV!
Please include ALL your experiences (also students and summer jobs);
Also, include all activities (incl. simulation models and debating clubs);
When would you like to start, for how long, and wished weekly hours:
Inform us about the 2-4 topics that you are most interested in;
(Environment, Equality, Art, Peace, Employment, Democracy, etc)
Let us know about topics you are most interested to learn about;
Topics are not limited to what is mentioned, we plan to include more;
You can also tell us a fun fact about you!
We seek a mix of cultural, gender, professional, and educational diversity!
Send us an email now to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please address your email to Mr. Sakr
Write "Graphics Internship" in the subject.
We are very approachable and you can contact us at any time!
Click on one of those icons to take you directly to the preferred channel.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis!