BE PART OF THE TEAM
Applications are now to join as a Consultant, Youth Worker, or Member!
Are you looking for a unique leadership opportunity? Have you been yearning to put your previous experiences, talent, and skills in strategic thinking, financial forecasting, organization behavior, project management, or policy advocacy and training in the service of a great mission?
Well, look no further!
If you are committed to learning and developing personally and if you can see yourself committed and dedicated to non-formally educating and informal training for Youth, we are looking for you!
EMOTiC is expanding its Team of Consultants and Youth Workers.
The team of Consultants and Youth Workers is the strategic heart of the organization, ensuring that we continuously provide and offer diverse and rich learning opportunities with innovative methods for Youth.
We initiate, plan, design, implement and evaluate learning activities mainly about Peace, Conflict Transformation, Social Entrepreneurship, Social Inclusion, Active Citizenship, and Human Rights!
We are also looking forward to including more topics and expand the mission to be worthy of any public or private support we receive. So please feel free to join us and bring in your own experience!
In this regard, we would already like to inform you that we are involved in ERASMUS+ Mobility Projects run under the European Commission and we have also started working on Pilot and International activities managed by the European Youth Foundation run under the Council of Europe!
It is time to join a meaningful and fast-growing youth-led community.
It is your opportunity to learn how a thriving international Youth-led NGO operates and also get hands-on, practical experience and insights, and opportunities to learn and explore various fields.
It is a chance to bring in your own creative and innovative ideas to design new projects and realize their implementations by yourself with guidance from the management team.
As a part of the Team you will be offered two tracks parallelly;
a personal development track and a professional realization track. On one hand, you will be offered free learning opportunities, and on the other hand, you will have the opportunity to professionally design your own projects and reproduce what you have learned in return for remuneration and financial compensation.
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- Energetic with entrepreneurial and somehow creative mindset;
- Not already overextended or overwhelmed with other commitments;
- Eager to put your enthusiasm for contributing for a positive change;
- Curious to continuously learn more about several different topics;
- Based in Vienna, Austria, and have a good English level (B2+);
- between 22 and 30 years old (there will be few exceptions).
Note: applicants under 22 years old still can apply to join as regular members. The membership is for free and it offers a lot of opportunities!
What will you benefit from once accepted:
- Meet new friends with diverse backgrounds and PERSPECTIVES;
- Be a member of an NGO without the need to pay any membership fees,
- Participate in several great learning opportunities online and offline;
- Take part in our future fully funded international programs abroad;
- Learn a lot of new innovative methods, tools, and instruments;
- Discover new topics, areas of training, and fields of education;
- Serve or act as a mentor to our new and young members;
- Initiate, design, plan, implement and evaluate your own ideas;
- Receive remunerations and compensations based on results;
- Get reference and recommendation letters whenever needed!
❋ Learn ❋ Grow ❋ Enjoy ❋
To be considered for our team, please send us an email with your CV!
Please include ALL your experiences (also students and summer jobs);
Also, include all activities (incl. simulation models and debating clubs);
Inform us about the 2-4 topics that you are most experienced in;
Let us know about topics you are most interested to learn about;
Topics are not limited to what is mentioned, we plan to include more;
You can also tell us a funny or a weird fact about you!
We seek a mix of cultural, gender, professional, and educational diversity!
Send us an email now to apply:
We are very approachable and you can contact us at any time!
Click on one of those icons to take you directly to the preferred channel.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis!