BE PART OF THE TEAM
Applications are now open to join as a Project Coordinator!
Are you looking for a unique leadership opportunity? Have you been yearning to put your previous experiences and skills in strategic thinking, financial forecasting, organization behavior, project management, and training in the service of a great purpose for youth?
In concrete words: can you write project proposals for grant applications, manage their finance and consortium, plan the learning and training activities, conduct these activities or team up with someone who can conduct the planned activities, take care of logistics and evaluation?
Well, look no further!
EMOTiC is expanding its Team.
The team of Project Coordinators is the strategic heart of the organization, ensuring that we continuously provide and offer diverse and rich learning opportunities with innovative methods for Youth.
We initiate, plan, design, implement and evaluate learning training and learning activities about a broad range of topics and we are looking forward to including more topics and expand our scope to be worthy of any public or private support we receive. So please feel free to join us and bring in your own experience!
In this regard, we would already like to inform you that we are already involved in ERASMUS+ Mobility Projects run under the European Commission as well as Pilot and International activities managed by the European Youth Foundation run under the Council of Europe!
It is time to join a meaningful and fast-growing youth-led community.
It is your opportunity to learn how a thriving international Youth-led NGO operates and also get hands-on, practical experience and insights, and opportunities to learn and explore various fields.
It is a chance to bring in your own creative and innovative ideas to design new projects and realize their implementations by yourself with guidance from the management team.
As a part of the Team you will be offered two tracks parallelly;
a personal development track and a professional realization track. On one hand, you will be offered free learning opportunities, and on the other hand, you will have the opportunity to professionally design your own projects and reproduce what you have learned in return for remuneration and financial compensation.
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- Energetic with entrepreneurial and somehow creative mindset;
- Not already overextended or overwhelmed with other commitments;
- Eager to put your enthusiasm for contributing for a positive change;
- Curious to continuously learn more about several different topics;
- Based in Vienna, Austria, and have a good English level (B2+);
- between 22 and 30 years old (there will be few exceptions);
- have previous experience in youth exchanges;
- have experience in non-formal training activities.
What will you benefit from once accepted:
- Initiate, design, plan, implement and evaluate your own ideas;
- Receive remunerations and compensations based on results;
- Meet new friends with diverse backgrounds and PERSPECTIVES;
- Be a member of an NGO without the need to pay any membership fees,
- Participate in several great learning opportunities online and offline;
- Take part in our future fully funded international programs abroad;
- Learn a lot of new innovative methods, tools, and instruments;
- Discover new topics, areas of training, and fields of education;
- Serve or act as a mentor to our new and young members;
- Get reference and recommendation letters whenever needed!
❋ Learn ❋ Grow ❋ Enjoy ❋
To be considered for our team, please send us an email with your CV!
Please include ALL your experiences (also students and summer jobs);
Also, include all activities (incl. simulation models and debating clubs);
Inform us about the 2-4 topics that you are most experienced in;
Let us know about topics you are most interested to learn about;
Topics are not limited to what is mentioned, we plan to include more;
You can also tell us a funny or a weird fact about you!
We seek a mix of cultural, gender, professional, and educational diversity!
Send us an email now to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very approachable and you can contact us at any time!
Click on one of those icons to take you directly to the preferred channel.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis!